Location, location, location! San Remo is a short walk from the UT campus and conveniently located on the “West Campus” shuttle bus route.
Experience the casual elegance of this contemporary West Campus’ property. Built in 1996, San Remo is a small community nestled in a canopy of pecan and live oak trees featuring xeriscape around the perimeter.
Select apartments feature washer & dryer connections, vaulted ceilings, fireplaces, pass-through bars as well as “Juliet-style” patios.
- Apartments are currently preleasing
- Upgraded vinyl plank flooring installed 2012-2013
- High Ceilings, ceiling fans
- Dishwashers, disposals, built-in microwaves, and ice makers
- Available surface parking
- On-site laundry facilities with machines installed in 2015
- 3-Bedroom apartments feature Washer/Dryer Connections
- 3rd Floor Units feature vaulted ceilings
- Gas, trash, recycling & quarterly pest control paid by owner
- 50 Feet to West Campus Bus Stop
1bd+1ba starting from $1,495/m
2bd+1.5ba starting from $2,150/m
3bd+2ba starting from $3,150/m